A watch for Pilots and Divers.
After the Gavox Aurora, here’s the Avidiver, a mechanical watch that is meant to excel above (Higher) and below land (Deeper).
The Avidiver carry a novelty in its unique Bezel:
the Avidiver appears to be a dual crown aviator watch, presumably with an internal bezel. However, the second crown doesn’t control the bezel, but rather the bright orange triangle seen at 12. By positioning the triangle at various points across the dial, one can set a second time zone (such as with a Zulu bezel), or track their elapsed time (as with a typical dive bezel). Though a simple concept it’s one with a lot of utility, and a novel approach in the current market.
Designed and Made with no compromise this Avidiver watch was created as a utility tool with perfect legibility and able to withstand a pressure of 20 ATM. We used the best elements we could find in the market. Forged surgical Stainless Steel 316L, Double domed Sapphire, Miyota Movement 9015 with a 28.800 bph and post Calibrated, Double ring Screw Down crown, See thru caseback, Top A Grade PVD layer ……
With its Sandwich dial we managed to increase the Luminescent layer (Bottom Layer) with thick Swiss Superluminova paint.
Collection Black (Steel/PVD)
Collection Blue (Steel/PVD)
Collection White (Steel/PVD)
- Automatic Movement Miyota 9015
- Surgical 316L stainless steel case (PVD Steel of black)
- Case diameter: ø 43mm
- Case Length (Lug to Lug): 50.8mm
- Case thickness: 12.8 mm
- Between lug (Strap Size): 22mm
- Date display at 4 O’clock
- Screw-down Crown for bezel and movement
- 4 layer sandwich structure dial
- Crystal: Double domed Sapphire with bottom antireflection layer
- Luminescent hands and dial (Superluminova BW-G9 (for Black and Blue) C3 (For White)
- Internal Turning Bezel (Triangle use as a reference marker) Can be used as Chronograph, Timer, Zulu Time.
- Marker can be used as a minute or hour chronograph timer gold
- Unique serial number
- Gavox molded silicone strap (for corrosion resistance regarding aviation and diver environment)
- Can support all sort of standard Straps of 22mm
- Water resistant: 20 ATM (600 feet)
- Warning: this is a Diver Watch:
– Do not operate the crown when the watch is Underwater as this May allow the entrance of water
– Screw-down the crown after every use to keep it waterproof
The last cool detail is the strap. Rather than typical leather, nylon or steel, Gavox went with a custom molded silicon. This allows for the strap to perfectly fit the lugs, for a sleek integrated look. The silicon is also very corrosion resistant, making it a preferred choice for dive straps, allowing the watch to seamlessly transition from air to land to sea. The strap is available in black, blue or orange, to best pair with the dial/case of your choosing. The blue seems to look best on blue with either case, while the black and white dials take to the orange and black straps well. The former providing a very sporty, high visibility aesthetic, and the other a more classic and subdued one.